How To: Recharge non-rechargeable batteries in seconds

Recharge non-rechargeable batteries in seconds

Get the Gadget Hacks Daily

Life hacks for your smartphone.

17 Comments

Can you do this just one time or can it be done over and over?

Which way round do you put the contacts? + to + or + to -

It's best to do + to neg, but it will work either way...just + to + reverses the flow through the battery and cause the battery (smallest one) to explode.

A word of warning if one of these explodes it will be like holding a blasting cap! do this at your own risk.

Wear protective gear!

as far as i know (which i could be wrong), is retarded because of the chance of explosions

this is very dangerous..

I am an electrical engineer. This is extremely dangerous. Reason: You are passing a very high current thru the dead AAA battery. It gets very hot very fast for a reason: You are using too high a charging current. Charging alkaline cells are a No No. Charging them with a car battery is a much bigger NO NO.
Rechargeable batteries are a couple of dollars a piece. Don't loose your fingers over such stupidity.

how long will they hold a charge for. can u do this over and over

no you cant do this over and over again!!! in non-charchable batteries the cobber (or is it zinc?) inside is being destroyed by the acid... this will maybe give a quick boost, but not last long!!! the batteries can also explode, so dont, dont do this!!!

dont do this had a friend who died in a freak accident trying it

dont be so bloody cheap, for a few quid buy some new ones!!! u cant pop to the shops for new fingers, really how stupid would u have to be to try this???

someone to put this video off, these are bad informations for non experienced people!

good hint for emergency situation though...

That is a very dangerous operation....Don`t try ...

WOW, can we say, brainless? why dont you make a video on how to stick your wang in a nuclear reactor next?

This is EXTREMELY dangerous and may cause you to lose your hand!!!
Alkalines can be recharged, but at around 1.8v 25mah, NOT 12V 500+A

doing anything around a car battery is dangerous, terminating the connections on the battery will cause all 500+ amps to discharge instantaneously causing the battery full of sulfuric acid to explode, in which sulfuric acid DISSOLVES ALL ORGANIC MATERIAL

by the way there is a one way to recharge it ...(safe way)

1.get an non-rechargeable battary
2.put it on the top of your refrigerator (not the freezer)
3.wait 2 or 1 days (put it in the top put not in a very cold place ,this will make it fail to recharge)
4.get it out
5.enjoy
(if it won't work this means the place you put in is a little hot or very cold it must be cold but not much .)
i know that by:TRYING!!!!

it is simple and not dangerous (this is a really safe way)

hope i help !!!(this is the only way )

read what i typed carefully plz

Share Your Thoughts

  • Hot
  • Latest